how can i create an application for a transfer certificate

To
The Principal,
XYZ College,Kishoregonj.

Subject: Prayer for a transfer certificate.

Sir,
      With due respect, I beg to state that I am a student of class XII arts group of your college. I have been studying in your school for the last five years. I got myself admitted in your school in class VI in the year 2001. Since then I have been your student. My father has been transferred from Tangail to Khulna and I shall have to go with him there. So I need a transfer certificate from you.
      Therefore, I pray and hope that you would be kind enough to issue me a transfer certificate and oblige thereby. 

Dated, Dhaka                                                                                                             I remain
21st December 2011                                                                                                     Sir,
                                                                                                                             Yours most obediently
                                                                                                                                      A
                                                                                                                               Class: XII, Roll-Y.
                                                                                                                               E-mail:xyz@yahoo.com
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Followers

Application-resource. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews