How can I Create an application to your principal for a testimonial certificate.

To
The principal,
xyz College, Barisal, Bangladesh.

Subject: Prayer for a testimonial certificate.

Sir/Madam,
          With due respect, I beg to state that I have passed H.S.C examination with first division in this year from Arts group. Now I am to apply for admission to different education institutes. Along with the application a copy of testimonial should be enclosed.
          Therefore, I pray and hope that you would be kind enough to issue me a testimonial and oblige thereby.

Dated, Dhaka                                                                                             I remain,
21st March, 2011                                                                                          Sir,
                                                                                                      Yours most obediently
                                                                                                                      A
                                                                                                       Roll - Y


3 comments:

I think this post will help us how to write to get testimonial as soon as possible..Thanks for posting it.


It is the most important part of the students life


Post a Comment

Facebook

Followers

Application-resource. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews