How can I write motivation letter for motivated to university authority

I would be ever grateful if you can let me know your gracious opinion about my whole letter.

I am (Student name) from Bangladesh.  I have successfully achieved my  B.Sc (4 -year )Hon’s in Computer Science and engineering from BANGLADESH UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY  of Bangladesh.
I am currently undergoing  a  job in a multinational  S/W  Industry named (xyz.com, I think, you can write name or company website) as a software engineer. Before ward  I have experienced some other renowned  s/w companies in our country .

Although I am very enthusiastic about what I am doing now, I have realized that I need to advance my knowledge further in order to  handle various situations  and issues fruitfully in the field and also to aspire my dream of becoming an IT expert.

Additionally, in the present age, while globalization with advanced technology, communication and social protocols have put people all over the world in touch as never before,  developing countries still have been lagging far behind in many aspects. As being a citizen of a developing country, I also consider it to be my responsibility to contribute to the effort of bridging the gap between Bangladesh with the  advanced world. To materialize all these goals, I need to  enriched  theoretical knowledge. Fortunately, I found your program with features that are well suited to my academic desires and aspirations.
   Firstly, the course is a unique program designed for well prepared students. Taking this course not only provide me advanced level knowledge but also keep me abreast of latest technology and ideas in the field. The program contents combining discipline-specific, advanced coursework with research work also helps me to develop skills valuable for practicing professionals like critical thinking, analytic ability, and time management. I consider these achievements as solid foundation for my career success in future.
   Secondly, I understand thoroughly that perfect studying environment is vital for my goal: the notable faculty, talented students, high quality professors and access to latest knowledge. From what I have found out at your website, I believe that this Course with good reputation of high quality education standards, extremely distinguished faculty members and research facilities absolutely matches all my expectations. Besides, the Master program offered by a consortium of leading European higher education institutions also helps me to broaden my horizons and open new doors that would not have opened for me otherwise. By meeting and interacting with students and professors from all over the world, I can easily build up my own collaboration network and knowledge base, which will be very useful for my future work.
Finally, this course is attracted me by its mobility, which enables student to attend course at universities in different European countries. The multiple locations of this course not only expose interesting perspectives and natural areas of expertise in academic study, but also give students extraordinary opportunity to explore European countries and cultures.  
With all mentioned above, I do  truly hope and believe  that you would be gracious enough to give me   an opportunity to realize my objectives by being granted an admission and scholarship. I am confident  that I will match the high standards set by the program with my academic background  & work experience.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Yours faithfully,

Student name:
Phone:
E-mail:
2 comments:

Hi, I think, this article is very important for university to motivated.


I agree wid u hard_coder..


Post a Comment

Facebook

Followers

Application-resource. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews